Information on the treatment of your personal data
We invite you to read carefully the information below in order to be able to express your will regarding the processing of your data and the rights you are entitled to as provided for by art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter as “GDPR”) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the personal data processing, as well as to the free circulation of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
1. Which data do we process?
- Registration information: email and password.
- Information request: Company name, Contact name, email, tel, type of Company, Nation and address.
- Newsletter subscription: email address
- Contact information: Name, Surname, email and Company Name (optional)
2. Who uses your personal information?
The owner of the use is the person who is responsible for the decisions about the purposes, the methods of processing their personal data and the instruments used. This is Marmi Orobici Graniti S.p.a., Vat n°00224630160, based in Via Cavallera, 1 – 24060 Telgate (BG) Italy, which defines the methods and purposes of processing your data.
3. How and why do we use your data?
Your personal data will be used by Marmi Orobici Graniti S.p.a. on the basis of your choice and in the following ways:
|Purpose of data usage||Why do we use this information?||Who has access to the data?||How long do we save the data?|
|Sending emails with technical and commercial information.||Such processing is optional and requires your explicit consent.||Only our employees are authorized.||Within 26 months of the fulfillment of your request.|
|Statistica: l’acquisizione dell’indirizzo IP.||To determine the user’s provenance and create statistical graphics.||Only our technicians are authorized.||14 days.|
4. What happens if you do not provide your consent?
If you do not give your consent Marmi Orobici Graniti S.p.a. will not be able to send you e-mails with technical and commercial information.
Marmi Orobici Graniti S.p.a. and its third parties may also process anonymous statistical evaluations with the purpose of improving the service offered to you.
In this case, the activity takes place on the basis of a legitimate interest.
If the transmission of your data is incomplete or inaccurate Marmi Orobici Graniti Spa cannot guarantee that the request will be processed correctly.
5. How do we process the collected personal data?
Marmi Orobici Graniti S.p.a. and its designated parties will process your data by taking appropriate measures to ensure their security and confidentiality.
6. To whom are your data transmitted?
To meet your specific requirements, your personal data will be processed by: people employed by Marmi Orobici Graniti S.p.a., who are specifically authorized and therefore treat the data confidentially, or to external data processors, with those Marmi Orobici Graniti S.p.a. pursuant to Art. 28 DSGVO signed a specific contract to ensure that your data are managed within the limits and for the purposes stated in the table in point 3.
The complete list of (external) data controllers is available at the Marmi Orobici Graniti S.p.a. headquarter and can be sent to you via the contact point below.
7. How long will my data be kept?
Your personal data will only be stored for the time specified in point 3, unless you revoke your consent or exercise the rights specified under point 9.
In any case, the owner and the managers designated by you may retain your data for a further period of time just for the purpose of fulfilling certain legal obligations, whereby termination is intended after this deadline and for their anonymization to care.
8. Do you transfer data to countries outside the EU?
None of your data will be transmitted or disclosed to people resident outside the European Union.
9. How can I protect my rights?
Marmi Orobici Graniti S.p.a. and its affiliates allow you to exercise all legal rights to the administration of the personal data you provided us. You can object to this use at any time and in particular you will be able to:
- Ask us if there is data about you and how they are used (right of access).
- Request, if necessary, the updating, correction or integration of your data (right of rectification);
- Ask us to delete your personal data ( right to be forgotten)
- Ask us to limit or block the data processed in the event of a breach where it is technically pos-sible
- To ask us to obtain a copy of your data in an interoperable format which is easily transferable to another operator of the law
- To object, for legitimate reasons, to the use of your data
- Revoke the consent given at any time
- Ask us about the existence of a decision-making process based solely on automated pro-cessing.
You can address all the above requests at the headquarters of Marmi Orobici Graniti Spa or by e-mail to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We remind you that you will, in any case, have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority, located in the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.